wisard guild for swe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft

+2
Phallophobia
Uno
6 posters

Might be time to leave WGFS? :(

Uno
    Uno
    Admin

Might be time to leave WGFS? :( Empty Might be time to leave WGFS? :(

Post  Uno Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:42 am

Yeah, so the time is upon us. When...

You know, fuck it! I was about to pull off some lame epic speech, but tbh I can't be arsed. With that being said, I'll just cut all the bullshit and get straight to the point. We all cool, bros?

Yeah, I was thinking... That it's most likely time to leave <wisard guild for swe>. Awesome guild and all, but let's be honest, shall we? I see really no future for the guild, the name is cool and all, but you know, not too many people are into this swe, erm, you know, this swe thingie we have going on here? :p

So, I was actually thinking, that I might get you into <Mojo> guys, as I'm actually quite enjoying myself here, and so are the rest of my finnish homies. Yeah, I'm kinda enjoying the PvE aspect of the game, yep, I'll admit it, maybe I'm getting soft, maybe I'm becoming a carebear? Dunno, perhaps, or hardly, awh... Still, I want that god damn Torch, and I know that Chiz got 'em hots for Betrayer. Something that would not be possible to get in WGFS. Sad Also, I'm honestly looking forward to raiding naxx25, Sarth and whatnot tomorrow!

Yeah, so as I said, I _might_ get you into <Mojo> as 'social' -members. If you'd get in, you'd actually benefit from this greatly. Not only would ya have a place to hang out in, you'd be close to your finnish gay-buddies, but also for future endeavours. I'm mainly thinking 'bout the fact when you eventually ding 80(something that'll never happen for Kim). You'd naturally get to join 10-man naxx groups and what not with the guild members' alts. You'd be getting free epics, and have a way easier time to gear yer chars up, and who knows, perhaps in the distant future(?) you'd be getting a raid spot as well, if you so wish. Yes, loads of speculations, but that's how it is, and that's how I roll.

So, any opinions and/or thoughts? Are you guys ready to leave this beloved guild behind you? As I said, I haven't even spoken to the GM yet, but I can't see why you guys couldn't join.

Oh, and no... This doesn't mean that we are suddenly all emo and shit leaving pvp behind us. Hell no, WoW is still all about PvP of course. It's just that I'd love to explore other aspects of the game as well, and checking Ulduar out wouldn't hurt. Oh, and the legendaries, well, you know, they'd be my new girlfriend.

Yeah, prolly a shitload of typos and crap, don't really care, as I'm way too fucking baller.

Cheers!

Edit:
    TLDR version,
    Wanna leave WGFS, if I'd get you into <Mojo>? Basically you'd be playing under a different guild tag, with some PvE nerds hanging out in the g-chat as well. Oh, and naturally you'd have to keep it to english. Other than that, nothing really changes? Same amount of qq and PvP, with some carebear PvE in between. WHAT SAY YOU?!
    Phallophobia
    Phallophobia

Might be time to leave WGFS? :( Empty Re: Might be time to leave WGFS? :(

Post  Phallophobia Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:04 pm

I got some answers for your post.

1). Wall of text crits you for 199999999999
    2a). We have a future here when people hit 80, wich I personally WILL do. (Sometime in the near future(?))
    2b). I made epic banner for nothing huh? Do you realize how much time I put into it? 1 FAKKING MINUTE THAT I WILL NEVER GET BACK!
    3). FUCK YOU TONI I'M SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT.
    4). Dicks?
    Uno
    Uno
    Admin

Post  Uno Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Phallophobia wrote:I got some answers for your post.

1). Wall of text crits you for 199999999999
    2a). We have a future here when people hit 80, wich I personally WILL do. (Sometime in the near future(?))
    2b). I made epic banner for nothing huh? Do you realize how much time I put into it? 1 FAKKING MINUTE THAT I WILL NEVER GET BACK!
    3). FUCK YOU TONI I'M SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT.
    4). Dicks?

Only valid point here is numero 4.

Throbbing cocks, indeed. <3
    Elton
    Elton

Post  Elton Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Sounds cool. Even though I would prefer a totally PVP-focused guild. I think there's a risk of everyone siting in raids and slacking instead of having awesome premades runing. Or that the guild splits into two parts, the PVP and PVE part. But I can also see good things with this, like we from the PVP side can follow the others in raids and steal some loot and vise versa.
    In the end I'm ok with this decision.

Eltonjenny
    <Mojo>

Does not sound too bad.
    Phallophobia
    Phallophobia

Post  Phallophobia Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:19 pm

sounds really terrible.
    when i hear the word mojo i think about dicks, and my name is phallophobia, i have a phobia for dicks!

Phallophobia
    <Mojo>

i think i just burst a vein in horror.. lol
    Elton
    Elton

Post  Elton Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:32 pm

haha Kim, do you have bad memories from wanking in front of mojo trolls? Hence your thoughts about dicks 'n mojo?
    Shikotsu
    Shikotsu

Post  Shikotsu Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:42 pm

Shikotsu
    <Mojo>

Since when did japanese's have mojo?
    Inah
    Inah

Post  Inah Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Hmmz... since I got much stuff going on atm outside this awesome game, brb.

Translation:
    (tenker ska ja joina eller inte?? joo då men venta fö lär göra lexerna först å så hehe mycke såna grejer nu måste fixa så nä tiden finns så lvlrer ja duriden som snabbis hehe).
    Elton
    Elton

Post  Elton Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Inah wrote:
    (tenker ska ja joina eller inte?? joo då men venta fö lär göra lexerna först å så hehe mycke såna grejer nu måste fixa så nä tiden finns så lvlrer ja duriden som snabbis hehe).

Very Happy men eru i wsard guild for swe eller? e bra guild där många swe inne. mojo inte e swe tror jag men annan class en mage warlock får åxå joina:D:D:D
    Chizlol

Post  Chizlol Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:37 am

Lol, I don't know you, but fuck you!

Where's my betrayer bitchz?

kan gärna köra 10 man me er bara ni itt suxar!

i eated kake LOL :DDDD
    Elton
    Elton

Post  Elton Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:54 pm

When will the invites come?
    Phallophobia
    Phallophobia

Post  Phallophobia Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:06 pm

there are no invites i think. once again Uno dreamed away, like when we decided to reroll first time and it ended with everyone quitting the game instead Razz
    Elton
    Elton

Post  Elton Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:13 am

omg!
    Shikotsu
    Shikotsu

Post  Shikotsu Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:14 am

Sucky :/
    Uno
    Uno
    Admin

Post  Uno Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:51 am

Phallophobia wrote:there are no invites i think. once again Uno dreamed away, like when we decided to reroll first time and it ended with everyone quitting the game instead Razz

Dreamed away? Hmm, let's see here...

I'm in the guild, so is Yensen and Chiz. Mamaboy's already got a spot if he wants to join. Oh, and then we have our finnish friends who transferred over, Samppa, Beastin, Baitin, Kode, Druidin and Metalchick are all in the guild as well with active raiding spots. That's like, umm, 10ish people?

Oh, and I'm sporting like full valorous/deadly together with Torch. Gunning actively for Gladiator title in 3s atm. What exactly was I dreaming away? Surprised

It would help immensely if people were actually lvl80, you know BRAH? Gotta love Kim tho, Mamaboy's lvl'd past him on his DK alt. :3 Keep up the good work, thumbs up! :p
    Phallophobia
    Phallophobia

Post  Phallophobia Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:24 am

Well I'm sorry for being AFK but I got stuff to do you know, like saving the world, make a difference you know. I'm just bullshitting I just cba levling it atm since I play alot on my warrior, joined pve guild and shizzle and havent got my priest to 80 yet either lol.
    F! U!
    Vote Kim 4 President!

Btw I'm sick of y'all mocking my proness and whining!
    YOU MAKE ME WANNA PUNCH BABIES!
    Shikotsu
    Shikotsu

Post  Shikotsu Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Forum activity, HOOOO!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:18 pm